Thai Consulate

Thai Embassy in London

Thai Embassy In London

The Thai Embassy in London will issue you a visa for Thailand. Most foreigners prefer to apply for their Thai visa at the Thai Consulate in Hull as they view it as easier and more friendly. The Thai Embassy in London can issue you your Thai Visa and also allow you to ask questions about business, investment and tourism in Thailand. They can also register your child as a Thai who has been born abroad and other diplomatic issues which you might have.

Thai Embassy in London

Royal Thai Embassy in London, United Kingdom 29-30 Queen’s Gate London SW7 5JB
City: London
Phone: 020-7589-2944 Ext. 5500
Fax: 020 7823 9695
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 09:30 – 12:30

9 thoughts on “Thai Embassy in London

  1. Mr Keith Mein

    Can you please help as to the correct visa for me to apply for as I am married to a Thai Lady since May 2014.
    Is it possible to obtain a visa that is valid for more than 60 days?

    Mr Keith Mein

    1. Thai Visa Consultant Post author

      You may be able to apply for a non-immigrant O visa based on your marriage with your Thai spouse. If you wish to speak to one of our Thai visa specialists for further advise, you may leave your contact details and we will get in touch with you soon.

    1. Thai Visa Consultant Post author

      Thank you. Please expect an email or a call from our Thai Visa Specialist soon.

    1. Thai Visa Consultant Post author

      Please provide your country code and someone from our firm will contact you soon to provide you information regarding your concern.

  2. Joe blyth

    I am writing for advice on getting my Thai wife to join me in UK. What do we need to do for getting her a visa?

    Many thanks,
    Joe Blyth

    1. Thai Visa Consultant Post author

      Hi Joe, we will forward your inquiry to our UK visa specialist. Kindly await a response within 24 hours. Should you need to check back with us, you may send an email to [email protected] with the details of your inquiry.

    2. Thai Visa Consultant Post author

      If you want to have your wife settle down in the UK, you can apply or sponsor your wife for a UK Settlement Visa-Spouse Visa. This visa requires for you to meet a certain annual income in order to sponsor your wife. Your wife also needs to pass an English Exam and medical test. The process for the visa to the UK under this category takes 3 to 4 weeks after submission.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More posts