Thai Consulate

Thai Consulate – Australia

Thai Consulate in Australia

 There are a number of Thai Consulates in Australia who are able to assist you with a Thai Visa or other assistance with your Thai wife or fiancee in Australia. We have listed the Thai Consulates in Australia below depending on where you live. We have listed the Thai consulate in Australia below and added maps so you can find the Thai consulate in your region.

These are the listings for all Thai consulates in Australia:
Australia, Royal Thai Embassy, Canberra

Australia, Royal Thai Embassy, Canberra 111 Empire Circuit Yarralumla ACT 2600 Australia

Tel: 02 6206 0100
Fax: 02 6206 0123

Email: [email protected]

Visa Section
02 6206 0120
Passport and Legalisation
02 6206 0119
Consular Affairs and Protocols
02 6206 0113
Public Diplomacy
02 6206 0112
Political Affairs
02 6206 0116
Economic Affairs
02 6206 0107


30 thoughts on “Thai Consulate – Australia

  1. David Holmes

    I am returning to Thailand to marry my Thai partner. What visa do I need to allow me to stay for the marriage, and then apply for the married 12 month multiple entry visa? Can I apply for the married visa while in Thailand?

    1. Thai Visa Consultant Post author

      You can register your marriage on Thailand on a tourist visa. Once you are married, you have to apply for the non immigrant O visa ​(based on marriage to a Thai national) from the Thai embassy or consulate in your home country then apply for a 1 year extension at an immigration office in Thailand.

  2. Christine Slade

    My Grandson who will be 18 in November He was born in Thailand and came to Australia when he was three yrs old. He now has Australian citizenship. What does he have to do to renounce his Thai citizenship.Where does he apply for this to happen he lives in Adelaide

    1. Thai Visa Consultant Post author

      Kindly contact the Thai embassy or consulate near you to ​inquire about the procedure and requirements for renouncing his Thai citizenship.



    My wife and I are Australian Permanent Residents residing in Perth and want to visit Thailand for 7 to 10 days for holiday. We both hold Kenyan Passports.

    Do we need to get visa of Thailand? If so, how much would it cost?

    Awaiting your earliest reply.


    1. Thai Visa Consultant Post author

      Yes, you will need to apply for a tourist visa before traveling to Thailand. Kindly get in touch with the Thai Consulate in Perth for information about the visa fee and application procedure.
      Royal Thai Consulate, Perth
      Tel: 08 9226 2288
      Email: [email protected]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More posts