Thai Consulate

Thai Consulate in Illinois

Thai Consulate in Illinois

One of the most popular Thai Consulates in the US is the Consulate in Illinois. There a number of other Consulates in the USA these being the Thai Consulate in New York and also the Thai Consulate in Los Angeles. You may use the Thai Consulate in Illinois to apply for a Thai visa or you may obtain a passport for your Thai wife and also register you child born in the US with the Thai government as a Thai citizen. The contact details are below for this Consulate including a map if you or your Thai wife want to visit the Consulate in person.

Thai Consulate in Illinois

Royal Thai Consulate General in Chicago 700 North Rush Street Chicago, 60611-2504
City: Illinois
Phone: (1-312) 664-3129
Fax: (1-312) 664-3230
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: Office hours: 09:30 – 16:30 hrs (Monday – Friday) Consular service hours: 10:00 – 14:00 hrs.(Monday – Friday)


8 thoughts on “Thai Consulate in Illinois

  1. Bruce E.Hoffman

    Hello. my Wife and I are going to visit Thailand this year 2016 in April 17 to May 28. This is over 30 days. Can you let me know what and how to get visa for this time . Thank you so very much.

    1. Thai Visa Consultant Post author

      Please contact or visit the Thai Embassy near you for information about application for a tourist visa to Thailand.

  2. Kim Hanson

    I been traveling to Thailand since May 1998. I had a work Visa for several years 2002-2010. I am now in USA and travel back to see my colleagues one time per year. I booked my tickets already and will stay there 32 days, will this be a problem? Is there anything I should do before I leave? Is there a phone number I can call at the Thai Embassy in Chicago to find out more of what I need to do?
    I think I will be ok but wanted to confirm. Thank you

    1. Thai Visa Consultant Post author

      Depending on your nationality, you might be permitted to enter Thailand without a visa. Since you will be staying in Thailand for 32 days, you might need to apply for an extension at the immigration office.

  3. jay m. hatin

    I am looking for information on the rules for retiring in thailand. I cannot find the proper information.
    also I am licensed to carry weapons in the USA, I would like to find out information as to legality of bringing my handguns into thailand and to get a permit.

  4. Gilbert Riley

    My wife and I are planning a trip to Thailand in December and need to get Visa Application Forms. Can you tell me from where and who I can get the Visa Application forms and how long it will take to get the visas after mailing the forms?


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More posts